Zugriff auf qualifizierenden Server nicht möglich

U

User 32612

Hi, everyone,

I did simsync. I also made the "prefer main servers" suggestion under Options, but I can't enter the Qualy servers. Keeps saying "Game crashed, unable to connect to remote server"
any advice?

U

User 16594

Are you registered for the championship and already assigned a number? The Qualy servers work with booking wich you will only get by registration via portal. The training servers are open to anyone with the content, the Qualy servers just for booked drivers.

EDIT: just found you in the drivers list, so you seem to be registrated. Did you try the server for grid 1 or grid 2?
Could also be possiblevthat you are not booked yet, because this is done manually.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 32612

Hi thanks for the reply.
Yes I tried in both servers grid 1 & 2. Who would I contact regarding if Ive been booked or not?

Guido yes I did everything through simsync including all the cars. It doesnt give an option to join if you dont have the content.

The only thing I dont have yet is my skin uploaded. Im not sure if this would be an issue as it seems you can run with the default skin in the training & qualy servers?

U

User 18909

Hi thanks for the reply.
Yes I tried in both servers grid 1 & 2. Who would I contact regarding if Ive been booked or not?

Guido yes I did everything through simsync including all the cars. It doesnt give an option to join if you dont have the content.

The only thing I dont have yet is my skin uploaded. Im not sure if this would be an issue as it seems you can run with the default skin in the training & qualy servers?
Missing livery ain't a problem. Did you check if you own all the DLC needed?

U

User 32612

Ok so the 1st time I tried entering I was missing content as I hadnt synced the vr3t & vr2gt cars. I went back into symsinc & did those & then it allowed me to join the server. But it starts to enter & then it kicks me back out saying game crashed server not responding.

So unless there is some other DLC that I am missing but Im not getting any notifications for that?

U

User 16594

No, you don't need a skin uploaded yet. When you are able to drive on the training servers you just have to wait for Gero or who is in charge to book your account on the qualy servers. This takes one or two days after you finished all necessary steps for the registration.

U

User 18909

You need to choose a car, fulfill mandatory permit requirements and after that your steam id will be put in the entry list for qualifying.

U

User 32612

Ah ok perhaps that isnt done yet. However I did register when it opened last Sunday & I am in the drivers list

U

User 32612

How do I achieve the permit if I cant get into the qualy server? It is my understanding that the permit must be achieved in the qualifying sever?

I have done laps in the training server that are within the class time?

U

User 18909

How do I achieve the permit if I cant get into the qualy server? It is my understanding that the permit must be achieved in the qualifying sever?

I have done laps in the training server that are within the class time?
On practice server with the car you wanna drive. After that you will be added to the Qualy server. Be sure to have the steam GUID in your profile in the "portal".

U

User 32612

On practice server with the car you wanna drive. After that you will be added to the Qualy server. Be sure to have the steam GUID in your profile in the "portal".

OK thanks the one thing I hadnt done was add my GUID to the portal, It actually had warned me in a German speech bubble that I ignored because my German is terrible 😆

Right so I have done a fair few laps in the practice server with the car I want to drive. Im assuming I will have to wait for someone to manually update my GUID into the qualy server before I can join?

Thanks again for all the help. This is the 1st time Im doing anything like this & I have a lot to learn

U

User 18909

OK thanks the one thing I hadnt done was add my GUID to the portal, It actually had warned me in a German speech bubble that I ignored because my German is terrible 😆

Right so I have done a fair few laps in the practice server with the car I want to drive. Im assuming I will have to wait for someone to manually update my GUID into the qualy server before I can join?

Thanks again for all the help. This is the 1st time Im doing anything like this & I have a lot to learn
Thats exactly how it works. No problem, you are welcome! If there are any problems or questions, feel free to ask and make sure you read and understand the rules to avoid possible problems!

U

User 32612

Thats exactly how it works. No problem, you are welcome! If there are any problems or questions, feel free to ask and make sure you read and understand the rules to avoid possible problems!
Cool. Yeah I have been reading the rules as much as I can. Unfortunately I have to translate into English & not everything is 100 percent clear.

One thing Im unclear on is the 180s long stop. Is this something that has to happen in one go or can you use 2 or 3 stops to make up the 180s?

U

User 18909

Cool. Yeah I have been reading the rules as much as I can. Unfortunately I have to translate into English & not everything is 100 percent clear.

One thing Im unclear on is the 180s long stop. Is this something that has to happen in one go or can you use 2 or 3 stops to make up the 180s?
It has to be in one go. The reason for that is to avoid giving teams a disadvantage if they opt to do the race with a teammate. It is 180s from the pit entry line until you cross the pit exit line.

U

User 32612

Thanks that makes sense. More questions lol.

If you have a crash & your car is damaged how is the return to pit handled? Do you drive your way back to pit or do you reset?

Also Ive synced the app for the pit speed & penalty etc but I cannot find where to activate it on CM?

Finally is there a thread on car setups somewhere? Im using the E30M3 but I dont really change the setup (I feel unless you really know what you're doing you probably best leaving it alone) I have looked here & googled it but havent come up with anything. I saw a volvo go 3 secs quicker than me on the training server. I know I can make up some time myself here & there but curious as to setups as well.

U

User 15726

Do you have the Content Manager and CustomShader patch installed?

The 911 VR2GT i needing it.

if you crash and damage you can go back to pit by driving or esc. If you youse ESC you automaticly start the lap again.

For example. if you do ESC on Döttinger Höhe, you will lose around 8min of Time. if you drive on to the pits you may only lose 30s.

And if you come back to pits you get your controlls locked by AC

U

User 26795

If you have a crash & your car is damaged how is the return to pit handled? Do you drive your way back to pit or do you reset?
I didn't found anything specific for VRLN so I assume it gets handled like every other Series around virtualracing, you have to drive back to pits manually except you are unable to do so (damaged engine).
But if you feel like driving back to pits with heavy damage is too dangerous for you and everybody else on track I would suggest to escape back to pits.

Also Ive synced the app for the pit speed & penalty etc but I cannot find where to activate it on CM?
As far as I know there's only one app you need, vr_ao_stats where you can see your perma damage and the pitstop timer, pitspeed gets tracked by the server and you get a message similar to the cut detection or slow down penalty message.

And to activate vr_ao_stats in CM you just need to navigate to settings - assetto corsa - apps and there it should be listed.

U

User 16594

I didn't found anything specific for VRLN so I assume it gets handled like every other Series around virtualracing, you have to drive back to pits manually except you are unable to do so (damaged engine).
But if you feel like driving back to pits with heavy damage is too dangerous for you and everybody else on track I would suggest to escape back to pits.

As far as I know there's only one app you need, vr_ao_stats where you can see your perma damage and the pitstop timer, pitspeed gets tracked by the server and you get a message similar to the cut detection or slow down penalty message.

And to activate vr_ao_stats in CM you just need to navigate to settings - assetto corsa - apps and there it should be listed.
First I think rejoining after escaping is not such a big deal in this series as it mostly costs more time than driving back to pits and repair. A lap is so long that it really hurts to restart it instead of going to the pits and finishing it.

To the second part I highly recommend using the vr_ao_stabdings app, too. It is one of the best live timings especially for multiclass racing as it clearly displays your on track position in relation to lapped and lapping cars as well as fights for position and even works after a disconnect or driver swap, when AC shows you blue flags for everyone, even cars you are fighting or lapping.

Oben