Rookiecup Yellows North Carolina

U

User 217

rookies_35.gif

§8.1 Gebrauch des Chats
Grundsätzlich ist allgemeines Chatten nur im Practice und im Warm Up erlaubt. Im Qualifying herrscht absolutes Chatverbot! Im Rennen gilt Chatverbot und es dürfen lediglich folgende Chat-Makros verwendet werden:

[Autochat Messages]
autochat_01=Pitting this lap$
autochat_02=Exiting pit$
autochat_03=Pass LEFT$
autochat_04=Pass RIGHT$
autochat_05=
autochat_06=No$
autochat_07=End of longest line$
autochat_08=Heads up! Slowcar ahead$
autochat_09=Damaged and off pace...$
autochat_10=Slowing for caution$

§8.2 Sessionanfang und -ende
Das Qualifying beginnt mit der Freigabe zum Qualifying, unterstützend kann der leitende Admin ein "***QA***" geben. Das Qualifying endet, sobald das Warm Up freigegeben wurde, unterstützend kann der leitende Admin ein "***QE***" geben. Das Rennen beginnt mit der Freigabe zur Startaufstellung, unterstützend kann der leitende Admin ein "***RA***" geben. Das Rennen ist beendet, sobald der Status "Session Complete" erscheint, unterstützend kann der leitende Admin ein "***RE***" geben.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 3639

Strangely, № 961 has shifted from the outside line, and he was driving at 3 gear box. I have not had time to react. Almost as №70 operated in Darlington which went go in race on 3 gear box and it was terrible for overtaking. It is stranger that there is no penalty for a chat in Darlington.

U

User 217

Strangely, № 961 has shifted from the outside line, and he was driving at 3 gear box. I have not had time to react. Almost as №70 operated in Darlington which went go in race on 3 gear box and it was terrible for overtaking. It is stranger that there is no penalty for a chat in Darlington.
The gear displayed during an online race is only correct for the car of the client that saved the replay. For everyone else, N2003 does not transmit the gear selection, instead it makes an assumption based on the speed of the car.
#961 was on old tires as he did not short pit unlike most of the field, but in spite of the grip deficit he exited turn 4 cleanly (he had been accelerating constantly since the middle of the corner) and you just ran him over on exit after having already been 10 or 15 mph faster in the center.

Chat is penalized at the admin's discretion (i.e. you have to discuss that one with Sönke), I would assume that he had already issued warnings at Darlington just to see people chat again yesterday.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 948

Danke an Volker & Tobi,

Die Ergebnisse und Strafen sind eingetragen

Bitte überprüfen

U

User 4154

Sönke du bist der größte!

*schleim*

by the way: Also die Leadlaps fand ich geil :D

U

User 2937

ho seh ich ja jetzt erst, dass ich auch noch die schnellste rennrunde gefahren bin :D

Oben