English VR ECS | Discussions and Questions

U

User 21826

In this thread, there can be hot discussions about the season, as well as exchanges. Of course, questions can also be asked and answered. Let's go into the first season... :D

U

User 30233

Hey just wondering how to access the Teamspeak server? Will all teams get a channel for the race or is it only for talking to race control? Also as I believe Blackdove is the only English speaking team will that be an issue with talking to race control?

U

User 21826

Hey just wondering how to access the Teamspeak server? Will all teams get a channel for the race or is it only for talking to race control? Also as I believe Blackdove is the only English speaking team will that be an issue with talking to race control?
Hey, so on teamspeak there can also be a channel for your team, as you wish. I can create one for you. :D
And it´s no problem, if you are the only english team, I will brief you probably before the practice start, I will dm you before the race so we can talk what is the best for you. :) And maybe you can motivate any other english teams. ;) The race thread in english will be available for you soon. :D

U

User 30233

Awesome! Where can we find the information for Teamspeak and also what is the passwords for the practice servers?

U

User 21826

So, I will dm you with the password and the information about the teamspeak. :)

Oben