Spnsoring request

U

User 34381

Dear all,

My name is Jorick (username mescaline, so let's just stick with it...haha) and I've been involved in sim racing for years now. This year i started an new adventure: sim racing in VR via cloud gaming. I currently use an diy installation with 2dof seat mover with oculus quest 2 on simtools configuration. The entire installation is hosted in the cloud and managed via a shadow PC. I'm always working on improving the immersion. During this I was informerd on this forum by Kees (username Keesrees) and came across the sfx project and I am very interested to build on it. I want to use my old system as a base that can be used for the upgrade were possible. Luckily i have several 3d printers which i can use, or otherwise help other forum users with to provide my part of the effort within the forum for example.

Can someone help me with finding an sponsor or tell me how i can arrange/request this?

Kind regards,

mescaline

U

User 34390

Hi Mescaline, if somebody on this forum van explain hoe to sponsor, I will gladly be of help.

Anhänge

• IMG_20220407_185408.jpg
    IMG_20220407_185408.jpg
    4,2 MB · Aufrufe: 18
U

User 34381

Hi,

In very pleased to get kees to support me. Could someone help us how kees can sponsor me?

Kind regards,

Jorick

Oben