Ich habs gestern mal getestet, allein der Sound macht den ganzen Fahrspass zunichte, wenn denn einer vorhanden wäre.
Ich möchte suspensions modeling mit carfactory bei OW wie beispielsweise den 79'ern oder den F3 2007 nicht mehr missen.
Mit realfeel bekommt man nur merkwürdiges FFB.
New Features in Version 1.1
- added fuel mapping settings for the 2008 car (mapped to incremental boost)
for fuel mapping 1 is max hp and the hp decreases as the boost increases, but fuel mileage increases with each step (only 2 settings in 2007 - caution and green flag per IRL rules) You can chose to lean back your fuel to conserve in a long race, or you can run full rich and hope to out race everyone! See the 2005 Indy 500 for evidence of how Danica used the fuel settings to almost win the Indy 500!
- Completely rebuilt Suspension File (indy_susp.pm). This should give the car more of a "feel" and should help with those of you who use RealFeel.
- Adjusted Rev Limit range and possible settings in the garage (10,000 base and increasing up to 10,200 as you choose).
- Updated car skin files for Ed Carpenter (200, Justin Wilson (200, Aj Foyt IV (200, Scott Dixon "Energizer" (2007) and finally Davey Hamilton (2007).
- Removed the "common" files that were overwriting default rFactor files in the 1.0 installer.
- Mandatory Min/Max tire pressures for Speedways/Indianapolis per series rules. Left: Minimum 28psi Max 33psi | Right: Minimum 38psi Max 43psi
new vehicle and team folder structures
new physics (tried to fix the "jerky" feeling when in low gears)
more realistic speeds on superspeedways and Indy
now able to go higher than 1999/1799 on springs (added around 10 more steps)
Panoz has the Dallara physics with more drag but less "aero wash" as similar to real life