This program is by no means perfect and makes no claims to be. Thankfully it is not a finished product either, so these limitations will hopefully all be resolved in future versions*.
Knowing the limitations of the program is helpful in determining how accurate the information is for the vehicle being analysed.
* Simplistic engine torque curves
* Simplistic damper response
* Dynamic camber change with suspension movement is not modelled
* Grip is not affected by camber angle
* Load sensitivity is applied to the tyre, not the contact patch, so tyre width does not affect grip
* Simplistic clutch modelling