LMS & ALMS 2009

U

User 757

Weiß nicht ob das hilft, aber
As for the cars themselves, they will be much closer to the street legal ZR1 in both appearance and makeup. Using a production aluminum frame (as opposed to a steel one like in the GT1 cars), this new C6.R will share identical proportions with the ZR1, with the lone exception being flared fenders. The front splitter and rear wing will also be much smaller, decreasing downforce considerably. And whereas the GT1 car used carbon ceramic brakes, the new GT2 car will have to make due with steel ones.

Under the hood, Corvette Racing has modified the 7.0-liter GT1 powerplant, adding a new crankshaft to decrease the displacement to 6.o-liters (as the rules demand). A new engine is also in development for 2010 when the rules change to limit the maximum displacement to 5.5-liters. According to Fehan this new engine will be based on a production 5.5-liter V8 that is planned for future GM products. The Corvette Racing GT2-spec C6.R will make its racing debut at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on August 6-8. Familiar faces Johnny O’Connell and Jan Magnussen will share the No. 3 Compuware Corvette C6.R, and Oliver Gavin and Olivier Beretta will drive the No. 4 Compuware Corvette C6. R.
Official: Corvette Racing Debuts GT2-Spec C6.R : Auto News

Fand das Selbring Finale vor 2 Jahren aber deutlich besser, und ich bin kein großer Ferrari Fan, wohl aber #62 Fan (woran das wohl liegt? :D)

U

User 730

Jetzt erst gesehen! Was war denn das fürn Zweikampf?
War ja mehr ein Anschlag als Rennfahren!

In meinen Augen ist die Corvette (nach leichtem Schubser)
komplett daneben und wird dann in bester Stock-Car manier zerstört!

Wird man für einen bewußten Abschuß nicht bestraft?!?

U

User 4030

die beiden sehen das eher als Rennunfall :) -> autosport.com - ALMS News: Magnussen unhurt in last lap crash

"It was really good, hard racing," said Magnussen. "I didn't think I even had a chance after I had to give the position back. Going into the last corner I was too far away to make a proper attack, but Joerg parked the car. I didn't see that, so I slid up and hit him a little - he went sideways and I managed to get on the inside.

"It was a drag race up the hill, and I managed to get ahead of him. Then he turned me into the wall, and he kept turning in. Then I spun around the nose of his car."

Bergmeister said he had not intended to cause an accident.

"I'm definitely sorry Jan went into the wall," Bergmeister said. "I didn't want that to happen. But it was a banging game. I'm glad he's okay. It was tough racing."

U

User 730

Etwas merkwürdige Sicht. Man sieht es zwar nicht so deutlich im Video, aber für mich siehts nach Abschuß aus.

Beide fahren gradeaus auf der Graden nebeneinader her und das langsamere Auto trifft das schnellere so, dass dieses abfliegt.

U

User 450

Hat Audi eigentlich schon sein Programm für nächstes Jahr verkündet? War doch bisher immer während der Motorshow in Essen. ?(

Von Peugeot habe ich gelesen, dass sie die gleichen Rennen fahren wollen wie 2009. Also Sebring, Spa, Le Mans und evtl. Petit Le Mans.

U

User 2566

Für 2010 sieht es ja bis jetzt schlecht aus mit der LMS.

Erst 3 Termine mit Strecke, und Deutschland ist nicht dabei.
Auf der Seite vom Nürburgring findet man auch kein 1000km Rennen, dafür aber die FIA GT1 Weltmeisterschaft.

Sieht alles nicht gut aus, für die Prototypen. Oder hat jemand schon nähere Infos?

U

User 1135

Ja, es wird wie gehabt 5 Rennen geben!
Deutschland wird nicht dabei sein, macht mir aber nix, Spa ist ja nicht weit:D
Ausserdem wollte ich schon immer mal nach Silberstone;)

Speedy Sebah wird umbenannt in Rebellion Racing, der LMP2 bekommt ein Upgrade auf LMP1 und beide Autos fahren mit V10 Judd Motoren!

Den GT1 WM Lauf in der Eifel werde ich mir wohl auch ansehen:]

Zurück
Oben