High Gear - na wer sagts denn?

U

User 88

Orginal von Kenneth Verburg
On September 26th I made the very difficult decision that I would stop with High Gear on October 1st (today). The past days I have received an enormous amount of emails, read a whopping amount of forum posts and received a lot of good offers from people who wanted to save the site and get involved. The days between Thursday and today have been spent weighing up all options and I have decided to hand over the day-to-day running of the site to an enthusiastic new group of people who will make themselves known over the next few days when we get the new organisation in place. Until then I will do my best on providing you with the latest news as we slowly work in new people.

What will this mean for me? I will be updating the site until everything has been organised. After that I will not take part in the day-to-day running of the site anymore and concentrate on getting laps in on all the racing sims I neglected the past year and enjoy other things. Maybe you will see Stefan's or my name pop up on articles every now and then, but the day-to-day running will be left to other people.

I want to thank everyone for their emails so far, they have given me a lot of motivation to make sure the community wouldn't be left to its own to find a new place. The past four years (exact, today is our fourth birthday) have been filled with ups and downs, but I enjoyed 'working' for this community. Until I hand over the site you'll have to stick with me, so I better find some news for you.

Genau das worüber ich mich aufgeregt habe! :D Ein geordneter Übergang!! Super!! Es freut mich!! Grosses "RESPEKT" an Kenneth!
:daumen:

Oben