GT3 Wheel with dual clutch - recommendations?

U

User 27873

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a GT3 style wheel with open top and a diameter of around 30cm. Something like the Cube controls gt pro zero, or an Ascher B16L with Turn r20 wheel. But: I would love to have dual clutch pedals!

Does someone have a good recommendations? (except the gomez gxl pro)
Is it possible to mount Ascher clutch pedals on the Ascher B16L?

At the moment I race the Fanatec DD2 + Fanatec F1 wheel with the advanced paddle modul, but it's to small for GT3 cars.
I want a clutch pedal because I sometimes drive thre iracing Porsche Cup with standing starts.

U

User 19329

You could have look at the Simagic GT4 wheel.
Or you could use the Fanatec Podium Hub (which you will probably need anyway) with APM, Porsche Button Box and a rim that fits your needs.

U

User 18294

R8 with APM
cefa1896c01942f369b07bc6b0edc1c7.jpg

U

User 8614

Was hat das mit dicken Händen zu tun? Wenn dann schon mit nicht zu dicken Daumen.
Trotz alledem, habe ich die Kombi selbst besessen, ansonsten würde ich so etwas nicht schreiben. Für mich paßt das nicht, und ich bin keiner mit zu dicken Daumen;).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 27873

Thanks for all the replies :)

I already sold my Fanatec Podium Porsche gt3 Wheel, since I am trying to move to simucube (but with USB wheels for future flexibility regarding the base) in the long-term. I don't like the expensive and long podium hub, and the third party Fanatec hubs are always sold out.
I also have also heard that the Fanatec R300 Wheel might not be perfect with the small gap to the buttons.

I will have a look at all other the wheels, thank you very much for the inputs!:)

The Fanatec Podium BMW GT4 wheel would be great, maybe I should stay with the DD2... Not sure if I will be patient until the release. Also not sure how crazy expensive it will be.

The Simline Huracan GT3 also looks interesting.

Sad that it's not possible to DIY fit a clutch to the Ascher button plate. The Ascher f64 USB V2 is on my buylist once it is available. But I guess it will only cover my Formel/LMP cars.

Zurück
Oben