[GPL] New Track Neuvil Club Circuit

U

User 62

New Neuvil:missing files/add ons/dat packer.l
Neuvil's missing files/ add on pack/dat packer 12 February 2002 ericbourgouin@juno.com

These 3 zips ,along with Mark Daniel's New Neuvil_v10 zip,will enable you to install this track with as less files as possible,since you won't need Monza's massive dat file as a base to install this track.
I've also taken the liberty of messing around with the textures,to give it more of a Germanic look,as opposed to the Italian one that comes with the Monza dat...and as the new Neuvil was released only a few hours ago,I hope that you won't be too critical of the work that I've done.I'm certain that a decent add on will soon follow as there's alot of talented guys working on GPL.So...

INSTRUCTIONS

Firstly,you must create a folder in your track folder and name it jim.If you already have one,back it up and empty it.
Drop all files from Mark Daniel's "NeuvilV_10.zip" in the folder.
Remove these following 9 files from your folder:
map-jim.pdf
jim_v10.cam
jim_v11.cam
jim_v12.cam
jim_v13.cam
ProgranCredits.txt
bwpic_fer.pbf
info.txt
READMENOW.txt (that would be this document..)
then you will drop all files from my 3 zips in this folder,letting the files overwrite the previous ones.
Double click on "pack-it.bat" and wait a short while,until the temp folder has dissapeared from your jim folder.
now you may reinstall the 9 files that you previously deleted,and you now have a new track that takes less space on your HD.
If you prefer to drive on Mark's custom asphalt,just invert the install procedure by starting with these 3 zips.
That's it!Happy racing!

newvil1of3.zip

2 of 3:

newvil2of3.zip

and the last one,3 o f3:

newvil3of3.zip

The dat packer would'nt fit in the zips..so here it is

pack-it.zip

Oben