French Driver

U

User 7048

Hi All,

I don't speak German but I speak a little English :)
I seek a good NR2003 league
See you later on track ;)

U

User 656

U

User 3116

Hi Gary,
you're welcome! :)

You'll not be the only non-german driver. There're several other drivers who don't speak german so it won't be a problem for us. :D

Since last week we've got the summer break in the GNL (German NASCAR League) until the 24th of August. Maybe there'll be an event in this time or sometimes you could meet some drivers for training on our server.

A few things to do for you to start in the GNL after the break:
1. Please read the translated rookie cup rules: http://forum.virtualracing.org/rook...lish-translation-of-the-rookie-cup-rules.html

2. Register in our portal @ Das Portal für virtuellen Motorsport in Deutschland - Home - Virtual Racing e.V.

3. Choose an available car number. An overview of the forgiven car numbers can you see here http://forum.virtualracing.org/nasc...rnvergabe-momentaner-stand-freie-nummern.html
4. Afterwards post your number it in this thread http://forum.virtualracing.org/nasc...9-2-2-fahrer-neue-nummer-haben-wollen-12.html

5. Enjoy your stay @ Virtual Racing e.V. :)

6. You probably want an own carfile. You can post your request in our paint forum. Paint Forum - Forum des Virtual Racing. e.V. Maybe there is someone who has an excisting carfile for you or will paint one for you. If you want to have a real "sponsor" on your carfile you have to ensure that you're allowed to use this sponsor on it. This means that you've to obtain the permission for using their logos etc.

7. Something else to do that I dont remind yet.

I see that Torsten was a bit faster but never mind i think both posts are useful for you.

Have fun. Cya on track! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 656

babll3vaa0mzuvxm7.jpg

U

User 7048

Thx all

Happy to drive with you during summer training :) but I can't drive the Rookie Cup because I have my French League the Monday ?(...

U

User 3116

You have to drive in the Rookie Cup at least one race. Maybe one race will be enough for you to be allowed to race in the GNL DOM/GNOS/CTS leagues because of your driving experience but it could be that you have to participate in more races too. There's no fixed count of Rookie Cup races you have to drive before you can recieve a GNL driver license. It depends on your performance which doesnt mean that you have to finish first but rather to drive safely and carefully.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 7048

When is the next rookies Race ?? ;);)
Summer break also in my french league, I return to the track end of august :)
I can drive with you during this time and up to next series ;)

U

User 7048

I haven't sheme for the 100% race and i'm not good for that... :(
Help me please :rolleyes:

Chevrolet #87 :)

U

User 2637

Bienvenue chez la VR Gary.

Moi je parle mieux le francais que d'englais ;-).

Je crois ici tu trouve,quesque tu cherche,on est une bonne troupe ici.

Alors on se vois sur piste.

Yves

U

User 4456

Ce message est en français pour que Torsten ne me comprenne pas :-)p), mais c'est impressionant, le nombre de joueurs par course, là.

Zurück
Oben