ETRC Digital 2022?

U

User 28396

Sorry about your friend, that's terrible.

I do quite like the skin though, the green and gray works.

U

User 15726

Thank you very much for your participation :)
I hope to see you all back in the winter.

i promis that we will start earlier this time and so maybe some more can particpita, also from the real drivers :)
maybe we found some extra races during the summer, but i could not promiss :)

U

User 28396

It's great stuff, I have never hosted a race, or a season-
What do I need to know or where should I read up on this?

How does a few rounds off schedule might work a fantasy season

U

User 28471

Thank you for the great racing. sorry i missed the last meeting i was on holiday. I did watch you all on the live stream ! congratulations to everyone who participated. i look forward to doing it all again soon. now time for me to get practicing ;-)

U

User 28396

i jut got an "entry fee" message on the forums- does any one know if this is for all VRS or specific to anything we have coming for Trucks?

U

User 28396

i made this, for some updated skins, but i figure i maybe a good place to start for a new "official" number plate
i can share the PSD file but i only made #9
number plate 2022.PNG

U

User 15726

User 28396 thx for the Template, and i would love to get the PSD :)

for all. At the weekend i was at the truck grand prix and collected a lot of pictures to make some changes on the trucks, cause many of the top teams started to open up there front masks to get a better cooling effect.

So you will see some updates the next weeks.

For the Event in Most we will have a small beat the pro hot lap challange. There will be one Server only for the pros for training, but i will share there livetiming. But there will be a second Server for us simracer so we can have a look, how good we could drive :)

U

User 28396

oh it expired- i know this would be remedied, but in case you didn't hear.
and should you want the PSD in IM? or do you have an Email?
simsync issue.PNG

U

User 28396

User 28396 thx for the Template, and i would love to get the PSD :)

for all. At the weekend i was at the truck grand prix and collected a lot of pictures to make some changes on the trucks, cause many of the top teams started to open up there front masks to get a better cooling effect.

So you will see some updates the next weeks.

For the Event in Most we will have a small beat the pro hot lap challange. There will be one Server only for the pros for training, but i will share there livetiming. But there will be a second Server for us simracer so we can have a look, how good we could drive :)
sent a message with the file

U

User 31510

Moin moin ich bin neu in ac mit mein team vorher nur rF2 und ACC . wir hätten lust Auf die Truck serie da ich selber im real live Lkw fahrer bin , wie sieht es aus mit den anmelden ? lohnt sich das in der laufenden saison noch?

U

User 15802

Moin moin ich bin neu in ac mit mein team vorher nur rF2 und ACC . wir hätten lust Auf die Truck serie da ich selber im real live Lkw fahrer bin , wie sieht es aus mit den anmelden ? lohnt sich das in der laufenden saison noch?
aktuell gibts keine saison aber eine neue steht wohl bald an

U

User 20092

Wenn ich richtig informiert bin, geht die neue Saison frühestens im Februar wieder los. Die aktuelle Saison ist schon vorbei.

U

User 15726

nein nicht im Februar, dass ist zu spät :D

Richtung November ist wohl realistischer. dann, wenn die reale Saison durch ist :)

Oben