EDRC II | Round 1 | NBR | Afterrace

U

User 15726

Sorry to all drivers that could not join there trucks and got problems with to less overtime.

Both problems are changed and will be fixed for the next race.

big big sorry and i hoped you still had have fun

U

User 28432

Die letzte Runde der letzten Kurve hat mich vom Server geworfen. Kann mein Rennen also noch gültig sein?

U

User 16594

Wird sicherlich gewertet. Ich bin in beiden Rennen nicht ganz ins Ziel gekommen. Vermutlich wird der letzte Stand des Servers genommen.

U

User 16594

Where do we have to submit protests? I was not able to find it in the announcement...

U

User 24912

Its in the portal in the EDRC tab. Opens on monday. Its live now

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 28396

there was some big chaos in lap one as expected.
i kept getting thrown to start from pits, so i raced out to get in to my position in pace lap, apparently no issues.

I had a lot of fun despite screwing my racing one , but you all are fun to race with. thanks you and Thank Gero again for organizing.
race 2 eesh wasn't ready, but i hustled well, thanks for everyone for some good stuff.
who had a truck that went flying in the air!?

see you all next race!

U

User 16594

Its in the portal in the EDRC tab. Opens on monday.
Thanks! By the way, no need to worry for you, awesome fight, it was a pleasure!
If anyone is interested in the madness that happened in the back of the field, this is at least my view of that:

But despite a lot of chaos and a few drivers lacking the awareness of their surrounding, this was a really funny event and I can not wait to participate in Donington (will have to miss Estoril sadly...)

U

User 24912

Beim letzten Kurve in der letzten Runde, hat die Verbindung mit dem Server untergebrochen. (Nürburgring 1. race)
It looks like the wait time after the winner finished the race was set at 1min, which wasn't enough for everyone else to cross the line. I'm sure it will be looked into for the next event :)

User 16594 same goes for you, nice fighting in the last few laps (y)

Quite a few nasty situations both races, lets hope everyone gets on better next time around.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 15726

for our hungarian drivers and interessted Persons in Norbert Kiss. Here is the Stream from his side, combined with the pictures from the german Stream.

U

User 24032

I thoroughly enjoyed the first race weekend!

Race 1:
I was surprised and delighted to make it into the top 10 in my first truck race. Special thanks to User 28365 for our great fight for P7 running side by side for half of the final lap and also to Gero for covering it in the stream - I repeated that part of the stream several times. :)

Race1.jpg

Race 2:
This was going to be a tough one with so many faster drivers eager to get back to the front as quickly as possible. I definitely benefitted from the carnage and fights that happened behind me at the start before enjoying some very nice defensive fights against User 33541 in the fight for P1 (Congratulations! I quickly realized that I couldn't hold you behind me for long) and against User 33640 for P2. Thank you very much to you as well!

race2-jorge-p1.jpg
race2-julian-fight-p2.jpg

I'm looking forward to enjoying more of these exciting door-to-door battles tonight.

Oben