EDRC II 2022 | Round 4 | Zandvoort | Afterrace

U

User 28396

wild starts to 1st race. the 2nd race i hit i think Valentin (black mercedes?)at the start i bounced off pit wall trying to snneak by, i apologize that was not my style and very rude, i hope it didn't ruin the race for you

the bonus race- is it Most or Brno? or Monaco :LOL:

U

User 15726

Hot 2 races. All calm down and then you can use this for communication and reviews :)

U

User 28474

it's really hard to say something in english to me. I'm Gutted and my mind is blowed about the impatient person/people

U

User 28402

Sorry for the crash at the last lap race 1. I tought I will be given space and can go side by side. Maybe I should have lifted. Sorry for all who was involved.

U

User 16594

David, it was me you hit, but I don't really think it was your fault. The first driver was way too fast and that caused a pile up when everyone closed up and braked. I know the brakes are terrible. So I was really mad, but not primarily because of you. Anyway you could have used the gentlemans agreement and waited...
My whole event was a mess. Big sorry to Dirk, I deeply regret pushing you wide in the Tarzanbocht. My race was ruined after that, we had a great fight before...
Race 1 was ruined by a dive bomb into Renaultbocht.
Hopefully the final race will be better. See you!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 28474

Anhänge

• Screenshot_etrc_scania_t_zandvoort2021_29-3-122-22-27-51.jpg
    Screenshot_etrc_scania_t_zandvoort2021_29-3-122-22-27-51.jpg
    2,8 MB · Aufrufe: 14
U

User 15802

Race 1 was kind of good but not everything Lap 1 last corner User 25300 i left you the space but looks like after you cut the corner abit too much it pushed you outside, or forgot that im there and me into the gravel.
Nice move from User 28432 nice move on lap 7 leaving no space and almost pushing me into the pitwall, got really 2010 Michel vs Barichello Hungarian GP vibes from that.

and now the good part of race 1, i was able to move from P19 to P13

Race 2 i have to say thanks to @Gyilen K. for creating the startcrash and completely killing my race and mood

U

User 24912

Start or more like the leading lap of the second race was less than ideal pushing almost 120kph at times.. even if you're not Norbi or Robbin, everyone please still make sure to read about the starting procedure as you might end up in P1 for the reverse grid next time.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 33691

Gergo, i just reviewed the Event. I was afraid i made the mistake, but this clears things really up to me. That was so not nessesary.

U

User 28471

yes i had control of the race start in race 2. sorry if i was a little keen to get going will try to slow it down further next time.

Oben