Protest

Grid 1 Race 1

Protestierender: Dirk T.
Protestgegner: #73 Jose A.
Event: Event 3 - Le Mans
Rennen: 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: #45 21:06:51 Runde 9
Streckenabschnitt: Letzte Kurve
Grund: #73 Jose Antonio Alemany zieht nach rechts voll in mich rein, obwohl ich schon durch Kollision mit #65 Zsombor Baranyai im rechten Streckenabschnit mich befand. Daurch heftige Drehung mit Platzverlust auf P21. Die linke Seite der Start und Ziel war komplett frei.
Penalty: no
Reason: for us Jose tryed to avoid and choosed the wrong side. So the contact is a bad follow from the contact with Zsombor before.

Protestierender: Jose Maria D.
Protestgegner: Jari S.
Zeitstempel / Runde: Lap 1 (Start)
Streckenabschnitt: Turn 2
Grund: At the start, coming into the second corner, Jari tries to overtake me on the inside (without space). He brakes late, hits me and as a result, I hit Alejandro G.
Finally, Jari overtakes me and doesn't give me back the position.
Reseaon: The reason that Jari has no space is the unnatural move from Jose from the right to the left side just for blocking Jari. Would Jose drove his normal line nothing would had happen

Protestierender: Angel R.
Protestgegner: 14 Enrrique M.
Rennen: grid1 race1
Zeitstempel / Runde: all
Streckenabschnitt: all
Grund: the driver Enrique Marcos makes a total of 78 oftracks in a clear way, taking the 4 wheels off the track, gaining time with these actions.
How many times should I go through the pits in real life?
Reason: regarding to livetiming and active rules during the race Enrique did non offtracks in the hole race

Protestierender: Dirk T.
Protestgegner: #65 Zsombor B.
Zeitstempel / Runde: #45 21:06:51 / Runde 9
Streckenabschnitt: Letzte Kurve
Grund: #65 Zsombor Baranyai verbemmst sich und geht Offtrack. Ich bleibe auf der Ideallinie. #65 Zsombor Baranyai zieht aus dem Offtrack voll auf die Streck, genau in mich rein. (Kollision wird nicht angezeigt, aber man sieht beide Fahrzeuge übereinander, im Rennen war ich in seiner Fahrerkabine). Durch die Kollision war ich sehr langsam -> Platzverlust + Folgekollision mit #73 Jose Antonio Alemany der einfach mich abschießt
Penalty: 10s for Zsombor 13th to 16th place
Reason: unsafe return after offtrack

Grid 1 Race 2

Protestierender: Ernesto G.
Protestgegner: # 43 Alexander L.
Zeitstempel / Runde: R2 - Lap 1 (Lap 2 if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: Last Corner
Grund: Truck No. 43 closes the gap for me by cutting into the last corner, leaving me without a track, hitting me and forcing me to go to the outside of the track, causing me to lose two positions.
Reason: Alexander loses enough time by the spin after the contact with Ernesto

Protestgegner: Zsombor B.
Rennen: 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: R2 - 10:56 Lap 2 (Lap 73if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: 5
Grund: The No. 65 truck hits me repeatedly and deliberately with the intention of throwing me off the track even though it provided enough space to allow it to pass.
Reason: it is a hard move but not a intention to throw some one off track

Zeitstempel / Runde: R2 - 21:00 Lap 6 (Lap 7 if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: Last Corner
Grund: The No. 29 truck hits me with the intention of skipping the last curve, at that moment I was slowing down to return the position to the No. 32 truck that he had lost due to a hit that I made.
Reason: Jaris move is hard, but the disadvantage for Ernesto comes from the waiting for #32 and he had losed this position no matter what way Jari does this corner.

Zeitstempel / Runde: R2 - 24:04 Lap 8 (Lap 9 if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: 6
Grund: Truck No. 29 hits me at the entrance and exit of Turn 6 repeatedly and deliberately with the intention of throwing me off the track when I had left enough space for its truck, managing to overtake me due to the blows it causes me.
Reason: no driver has a intention to throw some one from the track and the small contacts are part of the racing

Zeitstempel / Runde: R2 - 29:30 Lap 10 (Lap 11 if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: Penultimate curve
Grund: Truck # 29 closes deliberately to prevent my passage, my braking reference point is before his and even so he closes the door (you can see how he throws himself to the vertex of the curve extremely early) with the intention of closing the passage aggressively both me and the truck No. 56 of Aitor Marinas.
Reason: for us Ernesto do a dive bomb in a potential space between Aitor and Jari. He get no penalty because of his own disadvantage

Protestierender: Enrique M.
Protestgegner: Ángel R.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 9
Streckenabschnitt: 2-3 (chicane)
Grund: Ropero pushed me off the track. He lifted the throttle and returned the position, but I was damaged because his team mate Cristian Arteseros overtook me (I had spent 8 lap to overtake Cristian... For nothing)
Reason: Angel did Gentlemens Agreement like allowed in the rules to avoid further penalty

Protestierender: Jose Antonio A.
Protestgegner: Nº 82 Rene P.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 12:12
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: It hits me very subtly at full throttle and pushes me out, in such a way that the truck loses speed and 3 drivers pass me
Reason: the reason for the contact is more that Jose get offtrack, stayed on throttle and losed speed while drifting

Protestierender: Jose Antonio A.
Protestgegner: Nº 82 Rene P.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 18:25
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: At minute 18:17 I overtake him and at 18:25 he gets hitting and pushing outwards, which is why the truck holds me, being overtaken by 3 drivers.
Reason: first Jose hits Rene to pass, then Rene hits Jose to pass. All in 2 Corners, so it is equal

Protestgegner: 77 Alejandro G.
Rennen: grid1 race2
Zeitstempel / Runde: lap8 min. 20.0
Streckenabschnitt: 7 chemin aux boeufs
Grund: After overtaking Alejandro in Turn 6, we reached Turn 7 and Alejandro deliberately kicks me off the track in revenge.
I have to lift the accelerator to get back on track because other drivers were competing, so as not to interfere in their fight
Reason: a lot of contacts from both side moving from turn 6 to turn 7. But for turn 7 Alejandro is clearly in front, so with a small lift Angel could had prevent the contact and his disadvantage

Protestgegner: 77 Alejandro G.
Rennen: grid1 race2
Zeitstempel / Runde: all
Streckenabschnitt: all
Grund: the driver Alex Gomez 77 performs 51 offtracks in a CLEAR way posted by me, clearly gaining time
Reason: regarding to livetiming and active rules during the race Alejandro did only 4 offtracks in the hole race

Grid 2 Race 2

Protestierender: Steffen W.
Protestgegner: James Unknown
Rennen: Rennen 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: 12:40
Streckenabschnitt: Start / Ziel
Grund: Ich bin Kurvenausgang leicht überlappend neben James, Aus Cockpitsicht bin ich die ganze Start / Ziel an der Grasnarbe, James und ich berühren uns mehrfach. Als es dann auf die Kurve zugeht fährt er nach links, um die Kurve besser zu erwischen und ich nach rechts um auf der Strecke zu bleiben. Beide drehen sich wobei ich einen Platz verliere.
Reason: the final contact comes more from the spin of Steffen then the intention of James

Protestierender: Steffen W.
Protestgegner: James Unknown
Rennen: Rennen 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: 09:16 Runde 1
Streckenabschnitt: doppelt Rechts
Grund: Vor mir ist typisches Startgetümmel, und in der Kurve kann es schnell mal zum Dreher kommen, ich lasse also etwas "Platz" um einen guten überblick zu bewahren. James sieht dahingehend eine Chance und möchte einstechen, -> folge Dreher und Platzverlust.
Penalty: 10s for James 10th to 11th
Reason: James braked to late

Conclusion

All in all we wish that you maybe think a little bit more about your protest before sending them to the race control. All in all we had 16 Protest and a lot of work for only 2 real incidents and maybe 4-6 with maybe a bit discussion.

Climber between the Grids

With 4 Drivers on the same points, we will raise the number of drivers in grid 1 by 1, so all 4 can go up :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben