Protest

Grid 1 Race 1

Protestierender: Adrián B.
Protestgegner: #29 Jari S.
Event: Event 2 - Nürburgring
Rennen: Grid 1, Race 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: Lap 1
Streckenabschnitt: 1st Corner
Grund: -#29 Keri Stark at first corner does not brake well and crashes into #07 Jose Maria Diezma, overtaking him taking advantage of the hit, and don´t return position.
Penalty: 5s for Jari

Protestierender: Adrián B.
Protestgegner: #29 Jari St.
Rennen: Grid 1, Race 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: Lap 10, minute 23:15 of repeat
Streckenabschnitt: 6 and 7 Turn, the next after the shorthcut
Grund: #29 Keri Stark makes a mistake when Alejandro overtakes him, I try to get parallel to try the overtake, but Keri Stark hits me changing his path and don´t let me space.
Penalty: no
Reason: Adrian wants to take advantage of a mistake, but Jari defends the line. For us this is hart but ok

Protestierender: Jose A.
Protestgegner: Nº 65 Zsombor B.
Rennen: 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: 8,53
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: He brakes late and hits me in the left rear corner, pushing me out, and takes the opportunity to overtake. It does not return position.
Reason: we see no contact in this case.

Protestierender: Marko E.
Protestgegner: A Ziob
Zeitstempel / Runde: R1 - 8:20
Streckenabschnitt: Kurve 3
Grund: A. Ziob trifft meiner Meinung nach den Bremspunkt nicht und kommt mit einem deutlichen Geschwindigkeitsüberschuss und voll auf der Bremse nur durch T3 weil, er mich trifft und übernimmt damit meinen Platz und gibt diesen nicht wieder zurück.
Reason: is more racing, and a little bit of driving mistake by Marko too, then a bad behavior

Protestierender: Jari S.
Protestgegner: Jose M.
Zeitstempel / Runde: letzte Runde
Streckenabschnitt: Kurzanbindung
Grund: #07 war vor der Kurve ohne Überlappung. Er war zu schnell um die Kurve noch zu schaffen ohne das er mich rammt...
Penalty: 10s for Jose
Reason: he trys to make a move in the last round but could not do it clean

Changes Race 1:

Jari + 5s no position change because of the penalty for Jose to.
Jose +10s from 4th to 8th

Grid 1 Race 2

Protestierender: René P.
Protestgegner: Aitor M.
Rennen: Rennen 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: 32:10 / Runde 14
Streckenabschnitt: letzte Kurve
Grund: In der letzten Runde vor der letzten Kurve bin ich innen, um ein letztmögliches Überholen gegen mich zu verhindern und Aitor M. fährt mir hinten drauf und als Folge verliere ich somit noch zwei Positionen.
Reason: Aitor makes Gentlemens Agreement and loses enought positions himself by waiting for René

Protestgegner: 86 Gergo B.
Rennen: 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: 13,56
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: Gergo is behind me on the main straight, at the end of the straight he brakes late to try to get parallel, but he doesn't brake enough and he goes straight, he hits me and overtakes me, not returning position.
Reason: race accident

Protestierender: Maximilian Maass (13774)
Protestgegner: Ernesto G.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 18:04, Lap 6 (Lap 7 if we're counting the formation lap)
Streckenabschnitt: Kurzanbindung
Grund: Divebomb into Kurzanbindung whilst not even having any overlap beforehand.
Resulting in position loss against him and terrible track position.
Penalty: 7s

Changes Race 2
Ernesto 7s from 8th to 11th

Grid 2 Race 2

Protestierender: Juani H.
Protestgegner: Max B.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 10:02/ 8
Streckenabschnitt: 5
Grund: rammte mich in die Mitte/ me embiste en plena curva
Reason: on the given position we do not see a sitaution, later there was some kind, but we would give both drivers a penalty so no for both

Protestierender: Gregor Eberhardt (14985)
Protestgegner: #55 Kristof Nemes und #? james555
Zeitstempel / Runde: direkt im Laufe des Starts
Streckenabschnitt: auf der Start/Zielgeraden
Grund: Hallo ich fahre die #96 in der EDRC. Ich darf vorausschicken, dass ich normalerweise von Protesten dieser Art absehe, allerdings ist am Sonntag in Rennen zwei folgendes passiert: Der Start war aus meiner Sicht noch nicht vollständig freigegeben, da die führenden Trucks noch nicht eindeutig beschleunigt haben, trotzdem ist mir die #55 zweimal (!) heftig hinten aufgefahren. Beim zweitenmal hat er mich in einen Dreher in die Boxenmauer gedrückt. james555 (weißer Truck ohne Nummer und Klarnahmen (?)) ist aus meiner Sicht zu früh gestartet. Folge war, ich bin nach der 1. Runde mit ca 15 Sekunden Rückstand aufs Feld hinterhergefahren, konnte davon zwar 10 wieder aufholen, aber wurde lediglich 13. hinter den beiden Gegnern.
Penalty: 20s for Kristof and 10s for James
Reason: Kristof is clear, James for the jump start.

Changes Grid 2 Race 2
Kristof 20s from 11th to 13th
James 10s stays 12th

U

User 28365

Protest

Grid 1 Race 1

Protestgegner: Nº 65 Zsombor B.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 8,53
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: He brakes late and hits me in the left rear corner, pushing me out, and takes the opportunity to overtake. It does not return position.
Reason: we see no contact in this case.

Im looking at this, and I see contact.
It is very small, but with Game phisics José A is pushed to the out of the turn. He loses 2 positions more with this.

U

User 28365

Different meanings? Is there contact? YES. No more to say. Strange decisions...

U

User 28381

I am disappointed about my sanction. My overtake on Stark was clean, he made a mistake in the previous corner and I put the truck in well. Under braking, he drove into my truck, so he went off the track (I made the corner without a problem and left room for him to pass on the outside). I think it's very unfair that I can't give my opinion on the incident.

U

User 15726

It is not unfair that you cannot give your opinion to an incident. The situation stands for itself and is judged neutral.

With you description you show that our decission is correct. You where faster to the corner becasue, you got the corner before better and so you make a move for the corner in hope to get the position. Now comes the point, where we differ. You say "Jari drove into your truck" and we say "Jari did his normal line becasue you where to far away for a move" and thats why you get the penalty.

U

User 28381

I braked where I usually do, Jari braked long before me. I saw the gap and took advantage of it, and Jari turned in when I was there.

If I have a truck on the inside, I don't turn into it, I give space. If the person overtaking me can't make the corner, I'll make up the position.

That's how I see it. But, the past is the past, see you at the Jarama circuit

Zurück
Oben