EDRC | Event 1 | Race report

U

User 15726

Hello together,

here you can find the protest given to race control, the decission and possible penaltys.

Grid 1 Qualification

Protestierender: Adrián Bue.
Protestgegner: A blue truck
Event: Event 1 - Hungaroring
Rennen: Grid 1, Qualify
Zeitstempel / Runde: Last lap in
Streckenabschnitt: Corner 11 and 12
Grund: - In my last lap (when the time was over after I passed the finish line) was doing my fastest lap, but when I arrive to the 11 or 12 corner (the fast corners between chicane and finish) a blue Truck is in my way so I have to change my line and lose time (If the lap was ok in that point, I would have done -0,2 more or less).

Penalty: no
Reason: We see no fault behavior by the #26. He gets out of the way in the best possible manner. Also Adrian does not have to use an abnormal line or even lift the throttle

Grid 1 Race 1

Protestierender: Adrián Bue / German T.
Protestgegner: Szabolcs K.
Rennen: Grid 1, Race 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: Lap 1
Streckenabschnitt: 1st Corner
Grund: -In the start of the race, Tobias goes faster than Keri, he trace close to the corner.
-Keri brakes late and hits German, making German spin,
-I can´t evade Tobias spining and crash going out the track.
-Both German and me lose positions, Keri not and finishes 8th getting the pole for second race.

Penalty: 20s for Szabolcs
Reason: Szabolcs brakes to late for the first corner and hits German. Classic divebomb

Protestierender: Jose Antonio
Protestgegner: Zsombor B.
Rennen: 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: 4.35
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: Reason hits me, taking me off the track and falling behind to last place

and

Streckenabschnitt: Between 1st and 2nd corner
Grund: -65 Baranyai looks like doesn´t have helicorsa or radar and hits twice #73 Alemany, making 73 Alemany spins going out the track and 73 Alemany fall to the last position.
-After those hits, 65 Baranyai doesn´t brake well and hits me. First time may be cause of the before crash, but he hits me again tracing out of the corner.
-I think 65 Baranyai should let me pass because he overtakes crashing me, but he doesn´t.

Penalty: 30s for Zsombor and 10s for Adrian
Reason: Zsombor is quite aggressive in this situations and set his own advantage over fair driving. So he got the 30s for a combination of all Situations.
Adrian gets the 10s for the unsafe rejoin which makes the situation more chaotic then i could be.

Protestierender: Jari S.
Protestgegner: Cristian A.
Rennen: 1
Zeitstempel / Runde: 1
Streckenabschnitt: 1. Kurve
Grund: Kürzt die erste Kurve ab. Verschafft sich einen unfairen Vorteil. gibt diesen nicht zurück.

Penalty: 10s for Cristian
Reason: Cristian, cuts the corner to avoid a crash, what is good. But you have to give back advatange which was gained.

Protestgegner: #33 German Tobias
Streckenabschnitt: Corner 12,
Grund: -#33 German Tobias try to overtake me after corner 11 taking my paralell position.
-#33 German Tobias at the end of the straight turns left hitting me and makes I go out the track, losing 5 positions.

Penalty: 10s for German
Reason: Yes German got in this Position in the back end of the field because of the contact in the first corner, but even if you are faster then the guys around you, you have to make fair moves without contact or disavantages of other drivers.

In addition there where some protest from Jose agains Max. We as race control see in all Situation ne behavior that could be penalized. In all Jose did not get an disadvantage and in some Jose "forced" it by a driving mistake.

Conclusion Race 1

Szabolcs 20s - Place 8 to 15
Zsombor 30s - Place 22 to 23
Adrian 10s - Place 14 to 18
Cristian 10s - Place 6 to 8
German 10s - Place 11 to 12

Grid 1 Race 2

Protestierender: Manuel G.
Protestgegner: Maximilian M.
Rennen: 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: Lap 1 race start
Streckenabschnitt: straight
Grund: He connected late and caused it to connect inside my truck and break it

Penalty: 5s for Maximilian
Reason: You are not allowed to rejoin the server before the race has starts, because this is what happens then. Just 5s because the damage did not influenced the race of Manuel so much.

Protestierender: Jari S.
Protestgegner: Cristian A.
Zeitstempel / Runde: Zählen jetzt die Einführungsrunde ? als direkt nach Start nach der Einführung
Streckenabschnitt: 1. Kurve
Grund: Kürzt die erste Kurve ab. Verschafft sich einen unfairen Vorteil. gibt diesen nicht zurück. Das verändert das Rennen komplett. Er gewinnt am Ende das Rennen, Platz 1 und 2 fallen nach hinten, was nicht passiert wäre wenn er nicht gecutten hätten. mind nicht so in der Form...

Penalty: 10s for Christian
Reason: It is nearly a repeat of the situation from the first race. Gained advantage offtrack and did not give it back.

Protestierender: Gergo B.
Protestgegner: Jari Stark
Rennen: Race 2
Zeitstempel / Runde: 1st lap
Streckenabschnitt: 1st corner
Grund: He pushed me off the track and i lost 4 places because when he pushed out, i can't push the gas pedal and the turbo has not charged.

Penalty: no
Reason: We see 2 Reason why there will be no penalty. First we think that both driver had the possiblity to avoid the contact with a good use of car radar or heli corsa. Second the outcome from the contact is more based on the collision physic then on the contact it selfs.

Protestierender: Manuel G.
Zeitstempel / Runde: lap 1 of the second race
Streckenabschnitt: Second sector principle
Grund: Driver 65 in the curve got late leaning on my truck and with a possible attempt to pull me off the track

Penalty: 5s for Zsombor
Reason: Is a little bit like in the first race. Zsombor use some traffic around him for his own advantage with contact with other drivers.

Protestierender: Jose Antonio
Protestgegner: Max B.
Zeitstempel / Runde: 5.04
Streckenabschnitt:
Grund: It gets inside having me the position gained by taking me out of the chicane and relegating me to the last place

Penalty: 5s for Max
Reason: Max is to late for the chicane and gets the position over Jose with the contact.

Conclusion Race 2

Maximilian 5s - Place 19 to 21
Cristian 10s - Place 1 to 9
Zsombor 5s - Place 13 to 17
Max 5s - Place 20 to 22

Zurück
Oben