EDRC | Diskussion and Information

U

User 28396

oof track limits! the kerb is lava again- and worse it is too hot to breathe near it!

U

User 28396

This should be a treat.
I have been searching for how to make a track limit, and an proper Ai line for cars, I would mind trying for a new track, do you have a tutorial anywhere, I have read some online entries, and I am not sure I understand everything needed to be done

U

User 28396

i can't join the grid-0 i have been trying for like 10 minutes!
jarama grid two practice for race

U

User 28396

O it was okay- i got turned around in the start of grid 1, they said it was my 150 ping. but i don't think- i wasn't full throttle at that point,
very fun race though, ran a few good laps for me. 1: 57.2xxx

i lost server to the Race 2 however

U

User 28396

So what's next? I had a very good experience and would love to do more truck racing in this type of environment,
Good racing, good tracks.

U

User 28471

i must say i had a good experience and the quality of drivers racing where over all very good. well done to all involved. shame about the last even but we learn .

U

User 28396

kya.jpg
doing a offline race around Kyalami
this would have been excellent for the rest of us as well!

U

User 28396

I know it! I tried online practice too, but as not official any more I got kicked. But practice I must, I have like 7 seconds to shave off

U

User 21327

A few words from me.

First of all, a huge thank you to Gero and Lukas, the DMSB, the organizations in the background, all the real ETRC drivers, the commentators and the Simracer who drove the races with me.

Taking third place and seeing my name with Kiss and Kruithof on the ETRC website and also being the top ranked sim racer in an international field still leaves me in disbelief.

What a great evening with a super professional event.

After 5th place in the qualification, nice fights with Manuel Alv., Angel Rop. and later even with Enrique Mar. . 4th across the finish line, not knowing that it was enough for the podium after clearing up.

For me it is important to say that Enrique is the best sim racer under normal circumstances. I hope we can race against each other again. It was an honor for me.

The series and these unusual vehicles were fun. I'd love to be there again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben