EDRC | Diskussion and Information

U

User 15726

Hello fellow non german speaking participants for the ETRC Digital Racing Challange.

In this thread you have the possibility to exchange with other drivers, talk about races or ask for help.

We know that our forum and portal is designed for german speaking members, so if you have any problems with understanding or registration feel free to ask and we will find a solution as soon as possible.

U

User 28370

Now that I have completed registration (hopefully I did, everything is in German haha) when will I be confirmed as a driver? Also, what time is the race?

U

User 15726

this can be found in the announcement ;)

DateEvent
24.01.2021​
Hungaroring
07.02.2021​
Nürburgring
21.02.2021​
Le Mans - Circuit de Bugatti
07.03.2021​
Jarama
28.03.2021​
Grand Final

20:00 - Start of the server into free practice session
20:20 - start of qualifying (15min + overtime)
20:40 - start of the first race (12 laps, one of which is the pace lap)
21:15 - start into the second race (top 8 result from "race 1" reverse their positions, again 12 laps)

All times are CET (Central European Time – Berlin / Paris / Madrid / Roma)

U

User 28370

this can be found in the announcement ;)

DateEvent
01/24/2021​
Hungaroring
02/07/2021​
Nürburgring
02/21/2021​
Le Mans - Circuit de Bugatti
07.03.2021​
Jarama
March 28, 2021​
Grand Final

20:00 - Start of the server into free practice session
20:20 - start of qualifying (15min + overtime)
20:40 - start of the first race (12 laps, one of which is the pace lap)
21:15 - start into the second race (top 8 result from "race 1" reverse their positions, again 12 laps)

All times are CET (Central European Time - Berlin / Paris / Madrid / Roma)
Ah i see, I must have missed it. Thank you!

U

User 15726

Hello together, i would like to give som feedback to actual registration.

First, i am very happy that already so many of you signed in.

by some drivers are some informations missing.

1) the user name
some are using a nick lock a like user name and not a real name lock a like.
You can change it by yourself in your account settings (first row )

2) Guid is missing
for the events we need your guid to bock you on the server.
This must be write in here

At the moment no driver will lose its spot in the field.
It is just a friendly warning, to do it until the first event.

If you have any problem, just ask for help and we will find a solution. :)

U

User 28396

I am looking for the registration. i posted for #31, and am searching all over to register. where do i go?

U

User 21826

Point 8 of the announcement of the EDRC, overall there you can find a lot of information so I would suggest to read this thread. :)

U

User 15726

Hello Davoroni,

just follow the link in the announcement. I know this side has some german parts, but you just have to choose the truck you want and then hit the green "Verbindlich anmelden" Button.

For the starting number, the 31 is already in use. You can see it in the first post of the starting number thread. all numbers listed there are still choosen.

8. Registration

Requirement: Participants in the EDRC must be registered in the forum with their real name, or with a combination of first and last name.

The registration for the season starts on 10.01.2021 at 20:00 in the portal. (There you have to log in with your forum account).

Link to the registration

Please note that you enter your GUID in the Portal and choose a race number in the appropriate thread after(!) the registration, so that your registration is also complete.

U

User 28396

i was playing around this morning a few logos are missing, but it is not bad, i can get the Eagle on the driver window the correct size, it disappears on the transparent window.
if any one wants the PSD file i can share just send me a message
tankpool new.jpg

U

User 28370

Oh no, I havent been on the forum for awhile and realised i missed out on the 1 lap before the 22nd and ended up in grid 2! Will there be a livestream for Grid 2? I had also set the fastest time at the Nurburgring in Beat The Pro haha wonder if that will help

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 15726

for the first race it will not help, but with a good result you will be in grid 1 for the next 3 races.

U

User 28396

I had no idea how it works I was practicing solo, so many entrants!
I only logged in yesterday on the trainingserver,
Like homer simpson Doh!

Oben