Event EDRC 2023 powered by LKW-Teile24.de | Round 4 | Donington | 05.03.2023

U

User 15726

Eventplakat_EDRC_4.jpg

Hallo zusammen,

Wir sind zurück auf der Insel und gönnen uns erstmal einen Tee nach dem unruhigen Lauf in Jarama, sodass wir alle beruhigt und entspannt ins Rennen gehen können.

Hello, everyone,

We are back on the island and treat ourselves to a cup of tea after the restless run in Jarama, so that we can all start the race calm and relaxed.

Track

DoningtonPark10.png

Procedure on race day

So wie dann auch in der Saison.

20:00 - Start des Servers ins freie Training
20:20 - Start der Qualifikation (15min + Overtime)
20:40 - Start ins erste Rennen (12 Runden, wobei eine die Einführungsrunde ist)
21:15 - Start ins zweite Rennen (Top 8 aus "Rennen 1" reversed startend, wieder 12 Runden)

Alles findet dabei auf einem Server statt. Insbesondere zwischen den Rennen ist es zwingend erforderlich, dass ihr auf dem Server bleibt, da ihr sonst falsch im Grid positioniert werdet.

Achtung: Während der Qualifikation ist es nicht erlaubt die Box mehr als einmal zu verlassen. Kommt ihr zurück in die Box, freiwillig, mit ESC oder aus einem anderen Grund ist die Qualifikation vorbei.
Hintergrund: In echt würde ein Reifenwechsel zu lange dauern und die Teams haben nur einen Satz Reifen für einen Renntag.

Solltet ihr im 1. Rennen einen Disconnect haben, dann könnt ihr wieder joinen, dürft jedoch in diesem Rennen die Box nicht mehr verlassen, aber am zweiten Rennen teilnehmen.

For each event there is the following procedure in the evening, the times serve as a guide and may deviate by a few minutes due to the overtime of the sessions, which cannot be precisely determined.

20:00 - Start of the Server for free practice
20:20 - Start of qualification (15min + Overtime)
20:40 - Start of first race (12 laps, first one is for griding)
21:15 - Start of second race (Top 8 from race 1 are reversed, again 12 laps)

Everything takes place on a server. Especially between the races it is imperative that you stay on the server, otherwise you will be incorrectly positioned in the grid.

Attention: During the qualification it is not allowed to leave the box more than once. If you come back to the box, voluntarily, with ESC or for another reason, the qualification is over.
Background: In reality, a tire change would take too long and the teams only have one set of tires for one race day.

If you have a disconnect in the first race, you can join again, but you are not allowed to leave the pits in this race, but you can take part in the second race.

Race start procedure

Ihr werdet beim Wechsel in die Rennsession von AC automatisch im Grid platziert. Wenn AC das Rennen mit dem Erlöschen der roten Ampeln frei gibt, begebt ihr euch im Double File in die Einführungsrunde. Diese wird mit einer Geschwindigkeit zwischen 80 und 100km/h gefahren. Auf Höhe der Boxeneinfahrt wird die Geschwindigkeit auf rund 60km/h reduziert, damit sich ggf. entstandene Lücken schließen können.

Im Bereich der Startampel gibt der Führende das Rennen durch ein deutliches Beschleunigen frei.

Ab diesem Moment darf überholt werden.

You will be automatically placed in the grid when switching to the AC racing session. When AC releases the race when the red lights go out, you go into the formation lap in the double file. This is driven at a speed of between 80 and 100 km/h. At the level of the pit entrance, the speed is reduced to around 60 km/h so that any gaps that may have arisen can be closed.

In the area of the starting lights, the leader clears the race by accelerating significantly.

From this moment you can overtake.

Serversettings

Auf dem Server werden je Event die folgenden Einstellungen vorgenommen.

Kraftstoffverbrauch: 100%
Reifenverschleiß: 100%
Schaden: 60%
Streckengrip: 100%
Reifenheizdecken: sind deaktiviert
Lufttemperatur: 20°C
Streckentemperatur: 27°C
Wind: 0 km/h

Custom Shader Patch: Bei allen Nutzern muss mindestens der CSP in der Version 1.79 installiert sein.

SOL/Weatherfx: Kann von den Nutzern freiwillig genutzt werden, es ist jedoch kein Zwang. Da es weder Nacht- noch Regenrennen gibt, ist eine Deaktivierung aber auch kein Vorteil.

Practice Server

ETRC_DIGITAL_RACING_CHALLENGE_Open_Practice_Donington

Track Records

Link to Livetiming

Livestream

German

English

Results

Portal

If you have any Question just ask
:)

U

User 28345

There must be some problem with the track limits in this circuit. I tried on one occasion going from fogarty esses to godddarts to appear on the straight with the maximum possible speed and I did not mark offtrack the lap was valid and is registered. hahahaha please remove that lap if possible.
It only came out once and I tried it later and I couldn't find it because it goes offtrack but 1 time it didn't

U

User 28396

Me too, I just came in to that chicane and rather than abort I dived into Goddards and did a "legal" lap. I am still hot lapping now

U

User 15726

Starters for tonight

1.Norbert Kis.
2.Enrique Mar.
3.Angel Rop.
4.Robbin Kru.
5.Manuel Alv.
6.Lukas Hah.
7.Norbert Mor.
8.Jorge Vil.
9.Jari Sta.
10.Krisztian Lug.
11.Gergo Bal.
12.Szabolcs Ker.
13.Attila Laz.
14.Jose A. Ale.
15.Bjorn Tij.
16.Andras Roo.
17.Maximilian Maa.
18.David Wes.
19.Gilyen Kri.
20.Gyula Zen.
21.Cristian Art.
22.Jose Maria Ros.
23.Max Sch.
24.Nathan Smi.
25.Adrian Bue.
26.Henry Tij.
27.Andreas Wag.
28.Alejandro Gom.
29.Hendrik Nei.
30.Tibor Sza.
31.Jamie And.
32.John New.
33.Sascha Len.
34.Mark Tay.

U

User 11990

Thx Robbin for helping.. I was soooooo nerves on the Pole ... You help me :)

U

User 28396

nice it was fun, i pulled up higher from 20th so thats a positive:unsure:

U

User 15726

All in All a way better race then the 2 befor, with less contacts and more good racing :)

And here are the results:

Portal

U

User 33691

your pace was fast last race Jari!
I cant see livetiming, and i cant see the server either..

Zurück
Oben