[DIY] USB Force Feedback Controller

U

User 16612

It looks very good.
only missing option to adjust the offset between the center of the wheel and the encoder index.
the wheelbase automatic detect zindex and correct the value when z trigger. So i dont add to gui.

I suppose that you have the index perfectly aligned at 0º, for example I have it offset 90º from the center, the index does not have to be centered.

U

User 22237

It looks very good.
only missing option to adjust the offset between the center of the wheel and the encoder index.
the wheelbase automatic detect zindex and correct the value when z trigger. So i dont add to gui.

I suppose that you have the index perfectly aligned at 0º, for example I have it offset 90º from the center, the index does not have to be centered.
no, i dont care where z index is. I rotate motor one round. Find the index, store the encoder position at this location only for correction.
centering base on 0 encoder position not base on z index.
Zero encoder position can be set by user. After setting, it automatically calculate zindex.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 25749

Hi all. Is BLDC(3phase PWM) control implemented in original MMos? I cannot enable it through configuration tool.
Thanks.

U

User 7978

Hat jemand eine Information wo ich für den kleinen Mige einen sincos Encoder bekomme oder hat jemand einen zu verkaufen?
Im Internet bin ich nicht fündig geworden bzw. ist das Produkt nirgendwo zu bekommen.

U

User 26252

G29 pedals problem

Hi, I'm having some trouble connecting the G29 pedals to the STM32F407VET6 board.

I have connected the Gas, Brake and Clutch to pins PB0, PB1, PC4, the pedals work, but only the clutch works smoothly.

For some reason the Gas and Brake go to jumps, when I do the test in "Game Controllers" of windows the bar is seen as it goes up or down in jumps.

I have done a test using an Arduino Leonardo connecting the same cables and it works perfectly,
Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks and sorry about my English :)

U

User 21500

yes I also had trouble one point I got it to work better but gave in and used a different board hacked out of a old joystick and a leo bodner stand alone load cell I use stm32 only for steering! I believe it is software and is so for most all who use it!

U

User 26252

yes I also had trouble one point I got it to work better but gave in and used a different board hacked out of a old joystick and a leo bodner stand alone load cell I use stm32 only for steering! I believe it is software and is so for most all who use it!

Thanks Daryl Wyrick, I would like to avoid using two USB,
I'm going to use an arduino for the pedals for now, see if anyone has a solution.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
U

User 25051

U

User 28158

Помогите, у меня есть плата stm32fg407vet6 и рабочий энкодер, но в связке они не работают. Поставил прошивку, которая указана в самом начале, но сигнала никакого на выходе нет. Только когда отключаю провод заземление, начинаются рандомные помехи. Подключаю сигнальные провода энкодера к пинам PA0 и PA1

Zurück
Oben