Hatte ja auch mal über Motion nachgedacht aber eben realisiert, das es in Kombination mit VR wohl nix wäre Da müsste man ja ständig die Brille richten.
da wird es sicher bald einen VR hardware porpoising fix geben - wie der aussieht - lassen wir uns überraschenHatte ja auch mal über Motion nachgedacht aber eben realisiert, das es in Kombination mit VR wohl nix wäre Da müsste man ja ständig die Brille richten.
V188.8.131.52 is now up - this is a release candidate and should also go live as a Steam beta branch for the main game shortly.
V184.108.40.206 -> V220.127.116.11 CHANGELOG
UI & HUD
- Fixed an issue that would lead to incorrect session times being applied to non-race session on championship load
- Fixed incorrect pit window opening lap in custom championships and ensured minimum session scaling accounts for mandatory pit setting
- Fixed number step issue when changing race 1 session start time in a custom championship
- Added Option to completely turn off cockpit steering wheel.
- FFB profiles slots now reset on every return to pits.
- Clutch damage is now repaired when engine damage is repaired
- Fixed some cases where clutch could incorrectly receive damaged when autoclutch is enabled
- Added mandatory FFB "fade-in" on session start / out of pits now applied always after unpausing the game.
- Fixed an issue that could leave F-Ultimates in a broken state after viewing instant replay
- Corrected 2022 Stock Car Pro Series Championship calendar
- Added server browser filter page
- Onboard TC/ABS adjustment input messages are no longer displayed when those systems are unavailable
- changed the text of the four options of the 'Display Cockpit Wheel/Driver' setting to less confusing names.
- Further tire carcass & tread adjutments for GTE / GT3 / GT4 / GT1 / DPi / P1 / F-Ultimate Gen1 / Gen2
- Revised all slicks tread sensitivity to wet surface
- Super V8: Revised tire model, suspension, inertia, included real life setup options for springs, ride height, camber, rear wing, tire pressures, engine inertia and added flexible axles; Added 3.27:1 final drive ratio for Bathurst; Slightly raised rear roll center djusted spring rate range to match RL car springs and options
- F-Ultimate (both gens): Revised throttle map, fuel consumption and engine inertia; corrected fuel tank size, increased downshift blip to help drivability; Revised ERS mapping; increased contrast between attack and qual mode; Monza and Spa energy saving to stay within per lap discharge allowed; ERS torque is now applied to beginning of driveline instead of wheels
- Revised setups for BMW M4, BMW M8, Corvette C8R, Cadillac DPi, Ginetta G58 default setups (setup reset recommendeD)
- Adjusted heating and inertia slightly in 80s and 90s Formula clutch, and Super V8
- Copa Truck: Revised driveline elasticity
- Reduced flash heating in basic/road & carbon clutches
- Revised Porsche Cup, Cadillac DPI, Ultima Race, GT1 engine inertia
- Porsche Cup: Added flexible axles
- Cadillac DPi: Removed application of slow-to-fast dampers. Remodeled 3rd element. Adjusted suspension travel to add bumpstop functionality (main and 3rd element). Balanced aero/ride height to remove squatting. Adjusted tire pressures to suit new carcass model. Remodeled damping and springs (ready for beta)
- Fixed an issue where Custom AI Driver track specific overrides would only apply to a single model within a class
- Increased likelihood of AI mistakes in qualifying hotlaps
- Added dedicated driver names for F-3, F-V10 Gen1, F-Retro Gen1
- Stock Car 2019: Corrected Diego Nunes driver name
- Imola: Updated AI lines & corridors
- Porsche Cup: Updated onboard sounds
- Imola: Reduced track cut limits on concrete runoffs; Minor graphical tweaks; fixed innacurate latitude and longitude of Imola (was pointing to the Imola city and not to the Imola racetrack)
- Copa Truck: Added dirt map to Mercedes, VW & MAN models
- Puma P052: Added dirt map
- Puma GTE & GTB: Updated all liveries to include sponsors
- F-Classic G1M2: Added dirt map; adjusted carbon material uv maps ch3 (dirt) on LOD A and cockpit; Redone the suspension animations adding visual camber; Fixed the RR axle mesh skin
hier ist deine Frage besser aufgehoben https://forum.reizastudios.com/forums/automobilista-2-general-discussion.42/Kommen noch in diesem Jahrzehnt neue GT3/GTE Fahrzeuge dazu?